Recipe by Teresa M
Quick & easy to put together. These are better than store-bought & nuke well for re-heating.
Top Review by MizzNezz
Super good! I also added a little more cheese, made sure I had the edges sealed real good! They were quick to make after letting the dough rise. Better than hot pockets, and much fresher tasting. I think next time I'll try adding olives or mushrooms. Thanks, Teresa!
- 1 package frozen dinner roll
- sliced pepperoni
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw dinner rolls and let rise for 5 hours.
- Flatten and put 4-6 slices of pepperoni, a tsp.
- of pizza sauce and a small amount of Mozzarella cheese in each roll.
- Bring edges to the middle and crimp to seal.
- Place on greased cookie shet or pizza pan and bake at 325 degrees until golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.