Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
If you like pepperoni pizza, you'll like this recipe. My mom made this often when I was growing up. Filling can be adjusted to suite your tastes. Cooking time includes rising time.
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1 -2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups pizza sauce
- Roll out dough to 8 x 15 inch rectangle.
- Spread thin layer of pizza sauce (may not use all) over dough to within 1 inch of edges.
- Top sauce with cheese and pepperoni.
- Starting from long edge, roll up dough.
- Pinch all seams and ends to seal.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Cover with waxed paper.
- Let rise 15 minutes.
- Bake@400 degrees Farenheit for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
This was quick and easy and delicious. I needed something fast for dinner, and this was it. I added a little garlic powder and some Italian seasonings. I made two loaves cause I knew one wouldn't be enough, next time I think I will make three for my boys, they devoured this! Thanks!