Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is Italian! SO Easy. One dish meal.
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta, cooked and drained (or your favorite pasta)
- 1 cup pepperoni, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375*.
- Grease a 13x9 inch pan.
- Layer half the ingredients in order listed.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered for 25-30 minutes, until light brown.
Wonderful!!! My family loved it, even my picky daughter. I even added some italian sausage. I also used a pound of pasta too.
Absolutely fabulous!! I loved this as did my husband. I will be making this pasta dish many more times.
Great dish and popular with the kids too! Tasted fantastic. I did have to increase the pasta to a whole pound since the 8 oz only covers the bottom of the pan, and you were supposed to do 2 layers.