Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is so good with hot fresh buttered bread.
- 2 cups italian style meatballs (the frozen kind)
- 1 1⁄2 cups pepperoni slices
- 1 (26 ounce) can spaghetti sauce (I use the 4 cheese flavor)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced onion (optional)
- 1 cup diced green pepper (optional)
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta (cooked and drained)
- add all ingreadents except pasta and cheeses into a large sauce pan bring to a boil stirring to make sure bottom does not burn,turn to low heat cover with lid and simmer 30-120 minutes stirring ocassionally so not to burn.(the longer you cook the sauce the more pepperoni flavor you will have I cook it for at least 2 hours).
- While the sauce is simmering cook your pasta according to the directions on package.
- Heat oven to 350.
- mix sauce with pasta.
- Grease a 13x9 inch pan.
- Layer half the pasta ingredients in pan add a layer of each of the cheeses.
- Repeat then top with rest of cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered for 25-30 minutes, until light brown.
My family really loved this. We made it while having company and it was ALL eaten with rave reviews! Lots of flavor, that's for sure!
My kids and husband just LOVED this great easy dinner!