This is so good with hot fresh buttered bread.
Make and share this Pepperoni Rigatoni recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups italian style meatballs (the frozen kind)
- 1 1⁄2 cups pepperoni slices
- 1 (26 ounce) can spaghetti sauce (I use the 4 cheese flavor)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced onion (optional)
- 1 cup diced green pepper (optional)
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta (cooked and drained)
- add all ingreadents except pasta and cheeses into a large sauce pan bring to a boil stirring to make sure bottom does not burn,turn to low heat cover with lid and simmer 30-120 minutes stirring ocassionally so not to burn.(the longer you cook the sauce the more pepperoni flavor you will have I cook it for at least 2 hours).
- While the sauce is simmering cook your pasta according to the directions on package.
- Heat oven to 350.
- mix sauce with pasta.
- Grease a 13x9 inch pan.
- Layer half the pasta ingredients in pan add a layer of each of the cheeses.
- Repeat then top with rest of cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered for 25-30 minutes, until light brown.