1/1 Photo of Pepperoni Rigatoni
1 hr 15 mins
Cookin In Texas's Note:
This is so good with hot fresh buttered bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups italian style meatballs (the frozen kind)
- 1 1/2 cups pepperoni slices
- 1 (26 ounce) can spaghetti sauce (I use the 4 cheese flavor)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced onion (optional)
- 1 cup diced green pepper (optional)
- 8 ounces rigatoni pasta (cooked and drained)
- 1add all ingreadents except pasta and cheeses into a large sauce pan bring to a boil stirring to make sure bottom does not burn,turn to low heat cover with lid and simmer 30-120 minutes stirring ocassionally so not to burn.(the longer you cook the sauce the more pepperoni flavor you will have I cook it for at least 2 hours).
- 2While the sauce is simmering cook your pasta according to the directions on package.
- 3Heat oven to 350.
- 4mix sauce with pasta.
- 5Grease a 13x9 inch pan.
- 6Layer half the pasta ingredients in pan add a layer of each of the cheeses.
- 7Repeat then top with rest of cheeses.
- 8Bake, uncovered for 25-30 minutes, until light brown.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Rigatoni
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.5
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 87.3 mg
- Sodium 1595.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: