Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Miniature pizzas that are really easy to make. And taste great too!
Make and share this Pepperoni Pizzettes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 count) canpillsbury hungry jack golden layers butter tastin refrigerated biscuits (no substitute)
- 2⁄3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 30 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400 degreees F.
- Take biscuits, and individually pry apart into 3 separate layers and lay on an ungreased baking sheet (may take 2 baking sessions to get these all done).
- Place approx 1-1 1/2 tsp pizza sauce on top of each layer, and cover with a pepperoni.
- Sprinkle each pizzette with about 1/2 tbsp mozzarella cheese.
- Place baking sheet in a preheated oven and bake for 6-7 minutes or until golden around edges and cheese is nice and melted.
- Serve hot.