Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
Let the kids put these together and you bake it for them.
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (7 or 8 inch)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces pepperoni slices
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over tortillas to within 1 inch of edges.
- Sprinkle each evenly with cheese.
- Arrange 1/4 of pepperoni slices down center of each tortilla.
- Roll up each tortilla and wrap each in foil.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
This was a winner at my house. So easy and really yummy. Already have requests to make these again! I always have these ingredients in the house so am certain these will be made many times.
Quick & tasty! I did what ms_bold did - sliced the tortillas into smaller pieces for an appetizer. I decreased the mozzarella & added some parmesan b/c I love the parm flavor. This would be great with a variety of pizza-topping-type fillings - sliced mushrooms, black olives, etc. :)
I prepared these as a simple appetizer for an evening with friends. A few kids were going to join the crowd, and I thought these would suit their tastes. I wasn't wrong. :) I let the wraps stand for a bit after baking, and then sliced into pinwheels. These were little bites of flavorful pepperoni and cheese...their favorite pizza.