1/1 Photo of Pepperoni Pizza Wraps
Charlotte J's Note:
Let the kids put these together and you bake it for them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°.
- 2Spread pizza sauce evenly over tortillas to within 1 inch of edges.
- 3Sprinkle each evenly with cheese.
- 4Arrange 1/4 of pepperoni slices down center of each tortilla.
- 5Roll up each tortilla and wrap each in foil.
- 6Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pizza Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.9
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 52.4 mg
- Sodium 887.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 15.7 g