Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another great potato recipe - my kids love these
Make and share this Pepperoni Pizza Topped Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 4 baking potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2⁄3 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup turkey pepperoni slice, cut in half (about 2 oz)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pierce potatoes with a fork arrange in a circle in the microwave and microwave for 16 min or until done (fork tender). Turn after 8 minutes. Let stand 5 minute
- While the potatoes cook heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic; stir fry for 5 minute Add pizza sauce, pepperoni, and red pepper; reduce heat and simmer 3 minute Stir in tomatoes and water; simmer 3 minute
- Split potatoes open; fluff the pulp. Spoon pepperoni mixture on top and then top with cheese.
Well this a a fun way of serving potatoes. Pizza potatoes: what more can you say, it's awesome. I actually left out the pepperoni and used quartered mushrooms instead, so they were like little supreme pizzas. Very good.