Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a clipped recipe from a magazine. Not sure how old it is...I found a treasure of old cookbooks and clippings a while back at a sale and had so much fun going through them all. THESE WERE AMAZINGLY GOOD! (If you can't find the breadsticks, get the original version and sprinkle them with garlic powder and some parmesan cheese) that is what I did.
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni
- 2 (10 5/8 ounce) packages refrigerated parmesan breadsticks (with garlic)
- 1 1⁄4 cups finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- pizza sauce, for dipping
- Remove bread sticks from package and place in single layer on baking sheet(s).
- Top each with 5 slices pepperoni and 1 tablespoon shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve breadsticks with warm pizza sauce, for dipping.