Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great late night snack or party spread! It comes from Taste of Home magazine.
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise (Do not use reduced fat or fat free in this recipe)
- 236.59 ml chopped pepperoni
- 113.39 g can mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 118.29 ml chopped green pepper
- 170.09 g canripe black olives, drained and chopped
- 236.59 ml chopped stuffed olives
- crackers or breadsticks or French bread
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients.
- Transfer to an 11"x7"x2" baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly and lightly browned.
- Serve with crackers, breadsticks and/or French bread.
I do not think there was anyone in my family of over 30 people for Christmas that did not love this. I sliced and toasted french bread,coated with melted butter, italian seasoning,and garlic powder. The one thing that I did learn upon making this several times was to chop the pepp and bake it on a cookie sheet on top of a papertowel at 250 degrees until I think that most of the grease is baked out. It made for a much less greasy dip.
Fantastic! It smelled amazing and tasted even better! I cook this in the crockpot on low for about 2 hours, so I could enjoy the New Years party. Worked out great and I served it with an assortment of crackers. Yum!
I made this for my family for supper with Garlic toast, they just loved it! Excellent recipe! Thanks!