Recipe by keen5
This is a great late night snack or party spread! It comes from Taste of Home magazine.
Top Review by Devin71
I do not think there was anyone in my family of over 30 people for Christmas that did not love this. I sliced and toasted french bread,coated with melted butter, italian seasoning,and garlic powder. The one thing that I did learn upon making this several times was to chop the pepp and bake it on a cookie sheet on top of a papertowel at 250 degrees until I think that most of the grease is baked out. It made for a much less greasy dip.
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Do not use reduced fat or fat free in this recipe)
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) canripe black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped stuffed olives
- crackers or breadsticks or French bread