1/2 Photos of Pepperoni Pizza Spread
This is a great late night snack or party spread! It comes from Taste of Home magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Do not use reduced fat or fat free in this recipe)
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can ripe black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped stuffed olives
- crackers or breadsticks or French bread
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients.
- 2Transfer to an 11"x7"x2" baking dish.
- 3Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly and lightly browned.
- 4Serve with crackers, breadsticks and/or French bread.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pizza Spread
Serving Size: 1 (1265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 652.5
- Calories from Fat 481
- Total Fat 53.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 118.4 mg
- Sodium 1762.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: