Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Source: Taste of Home
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise (do not used reduced or fat-free)
- 4 ounces pepperoni, chopped
- 4 ounces mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 6 ounces black olives, drained and chopped
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Transfer to an 11x7x2 baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly and lightly browned.
- Serve with crackers, bread sticks, and/or French bread.
We serve this for our New Year's Day buffet; I make it in my stoneware 13x9 pan so it stays warm for awhile after coming out of the oven---and it's good whether warm or cold. But with all the cheese, it's much better warm and goopy! Instead of green peppers, we use green olives, and we saute' the onions before adding to the mixture---gives them a totally different flavor.