Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Just like eating a slice of pizza. 3 Weight Watchers points per serving. Sorry, this recipe isn't core.
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced and halved
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced Italian tomatoes
- 3 ounces turkey pepperoni
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pizza seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- In a medium saucepan combine onion, green pepper, mushrooms, zucchini, and 1/4 cup broth.
- Bring to boiling.
- Reduce heat, simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining broth, tomatoes, pizza sauce, pepperoni, and seasoning.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Top with cheese.
I'm on a liquid diet and am craving pizza, this was pretty good! I pureed everything with an immersion blender and even though I didn't have the correct amounts of all the ingredients, it turned out nice. Very flexible recipe. I added chunks of parmesan off the block which melted into the soup to give it a great flavor. My 6 year old ate it with the addition of rice and gave me the thumbs up.
Just a note / update - Going by the current Weight Watchers Plan, this recipe is 6 points per serving
Awesome! I used my blending stick with the first five ingredients then added the remaining. Can't stop eating this!