Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from the Pillsbury site. It is so quick and easy. Perfect lunch!! **UPDATE** I changed the pepperoni to turkey pepperoni....less calories and fat...and I swear better flavor!!
- 1 (19 ounce) cancreamy tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 1⁄4 ounces turkey pepperoni, diced (1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1. In medium saucepan, combine soup, water and oregano; mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add macaroni; cook 6 to 9 minutes or until tender; stirring occasionally.
- 2. Add pepperoni and onions; cook 2 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
I really liked this, but am only giving 4 stars because it would have been SO EASY to make this even better..... I shredded some provolone and mozarella to add in. Plus I used Italian seasoning instead of just oregano....
This was a very quick flavorable lunch. I used sliced pepperoni and tomato soup that I had canned and sprinkled with parmesian cheese.
I loved this recipe! Easy to make and the taste was really good for so few ingredients. This made a really nice lunch for work. Thanks for sharing the recipe!