Recipe by katie in the UP
I got this recipe from the Pillsbury site. It is so quick and easy. Perfect lunch!! **UPDATE** I changed the pepperoni to turkey pepperoni....less calories and fat...and I swear better flavor!!
Top Review by Papa Deuce
I really liked this, but am only giving 4 stars because it would have been SO EASY to make this even better..... I shredded some provolone and mozarella to add in. Plus I used Italian seasoning instead of just oregano....
- 1 (19 ounce) cancreamy tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 1⁄4 ounces turkey pepperoni, diced (1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions