Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I needed something to take to my daughter's cheer practice after school, and this is what I came up with. Surprisingly, even my "cheese pizza only" son loved these!
- 25 Ritz crackers
- 25 slices pepperoni
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- italian seasoning, to taste
- Mix together cream cheese and italian seasoning.
- Spread small amount of mixture on top of each cracker.
- Place a pepperoni slice on top of cream cheese.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Very easy and very tasty. I used about 1 tsp Italian seasoning, and let the mixture sit about an hour before using to blend flavors. I found that I had enough topping for almost twice as many crackers as suggested, and that was with the topping quite thick on each. If I had spread it thinner, I could have covered far more. Next time I make it, I'm going to try zapping them in the microwave briefly to heat the pepperoni. I think it'll be delicious.