Recipe by Apple Girl
We used to eat these while camping, cooked in our handy dandy grilled cheese maker, but they're just as good out of the skillet. Definitely a kid pleaser, and adults love it too!
- 2 slices white bread
- pizza sauce
- sliced pepperoni (to taste)
- 1 pinch of finely ground oregano (to taste)
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- shredded white American cheese
- butter (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bread on plate.
- Spoon desired amount of pizza sauce onto one piece of bread.
- Spread evenly.
- On same piece of bread sprinkle oregano and top with pepperoni and shredded cheeses.
- Top with remaining slice of bread.
- Butter the outside of each piece of bread lightly.
- Place in skillet, cook as you would a grilled cheese sandwich.