1/1 Photo of Pepperoni Pizza Salad
If you're craving a pepperoni pizza and it's just too hot to turn on the oven, this dish is a satisfying warm weather substitute. (Prep. time does not reflect chill time).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3 medium green peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar or 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup seasoned croutons
- 1In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, green pepper, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, olives, and onion; mix well.
- 2In a small bowl, combine tomato juice, vinegar, oil, garlic, basil and pepper; whisk together well.
- 3Pour the dressing over the tomato mixture; toss to coat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- 5Sprinkle croutons just before serving.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pizza Salad
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.5
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.7 mg
- Sodium 363.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g