Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This salad combines some of the more popular pizza flavors.
Make and share this Pepperoni Pizza Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces ditalini
- 4 ounces pepperoni, cut into 1/4-inch slices, then the slices quartered
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, peeled and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 cup fresh white mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup pitted black olives, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Cook the pasta per package directions for al dente; drain in a colander and rinse briefly under cold running water; shake the colander and drain completely; set aside.
- To make the dressing: whisk the vinegar, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Whisk in the anchovy paste, garlic, and oregano; slowly whisk in the olive oil until an emulsion forms.
- Put the pasta, pepperoni, bell pepper, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, and mozarella in a large serving bowl; toss gently.
- Pour the dressing over the mixture; toss gently and thoroughly.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours.