This salad combines some of the more popular pizza flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces ditalini
- 4 ounces pepperoni, cut into 1/4-inch slices, then the slices quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, peeled and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 cup fresh white mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1Cook the pasta per package directions for al dente; drain in a colander and rinse briefly under cold running water; shake the colander and drain completely; set aside.
- 2To make the dressing: whisk the vinegar, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- 3Whisk in the anchovy paste, garlic, and oregano; slowly whisk in the olive oil until an emulsion forms.
- 4Put the pasta, pepperoni, bell pepper, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, and mozarella in a large serving bowl; toss gently.
- 5Pour the dressing over the mixture; toss gently and thoroughly.
- 6Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pizza Salad
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.6
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 1009.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 27.1 g