1/3 Photos of Pepperoni Pizza Rolls (Copy Cat - Double Daves Pizzaworks)
These are like the famous "Pepperoni Rolls" made by Double Dave's Pizzaworks from College Station, TX, Home of Texas A&M University. I use to sit and watch the guys making them, while eating a bunch. Best served with Ranch dressing, or Pizza sauce. These Pepperoni Rolls don't need sauce inside to be really, really good. I used to be able to eat about 9 of these for dinner in college. I make them by the dozen, because my two kids eat a lot of them. Watch out - These are addicting!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package pillsbury pizza crust, Thin Crust Pizza dough
- 30 pepperoni slices, regular or 30 turkey
- 3 slices smoked provolone cheese, each round slice, sliced into 4 strips
- 1Unroll pizza dough onto large counter top.
- 2Cut dough in half lengthwise to make 2 strips, ~4 inches by ~18 inches.
- 3Gently stretch dough until it is about 3 feet long, and 6 inches wide. It will be semi thin.
- 4Lay 5 pepperoni slices across end of the dough, just inside the short end edge.
- 5Lay 2 strips of provolone onto the pepperoni.
- 6Gently pull ends of dough, on side up over the edge of the pepperoni's about 1 inch.
- 7From end, roll dough 1 1/2 times to cover the pepperoni and seal the roll.
- 8Slice the roll off from the dough strip with sharp knife, Each strip should make 3 rolls.
- 10Bake on preheated 400 degree oven approximately 10 - 15 min., until golden brown.
- 11Serve with Ranch and / or Pizza sauce in little dishes to dip the end of the roll into. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pizza Rolls (Copy Cat - Double Daves Pizzaworks)
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.6
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 863.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: