This came from a friend of mie. I don't know where she got it but probably from a recipe site. Since my son and his friends are pepperoni fans, I thought I would try it. They loved it and always ask for "that pepperoni thingy." I almost typed in that title...lol. lt is very good though and I am not fond of pepperoni so was surprised that I liked it too. You can add your other favorite pizza toppings on top (onions, peppers, olives ets).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell, frozen (4 c volume)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 ounces thinly sliced pepperoni (about 20-30 slices about 1 1/2-2 inches in diameter, cut into quarters and divided)
- cherry tomatoes (to garnish) or grape tomatoes, on top after it comes out of the oven (to garnish)
- 1Pre heat oven to 350.
- 2Sprinkle 1 c cheese and 1/2 the pepperoni pieces in bottom of pie shell.
- 3Whisk evaporated milk, eggs, flour, basil, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in med bowl until well blended.
- 4Pour mixture into pie shell and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 5Decorate top with remaining pepperoni pieces and any other toppings you like.
- 6Place quiche on baking sheet if the pie pan you use is a foil one, otherwise just put in oven.
- 7Bake 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- 8Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pizza Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.3
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 99.9 mg
- Sodium 313.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend