Recipe by copperluke
Extremely Cheap, Fast, and Delicious... Provolone is the best way to go in this recipe.
Top Review by Catnip46
I made this for supper tonight except that I used Mama Maria's pizza crust cause I didn't have any tortillas on hand. I used steps 1 through 5 and sprinkled more mozzarella over this and then baked it. I did not use red pepper flakes. Delicious, the provolone cheese does make a difference. I baked it in the toaster oven for 10 min. and then under the broiler for about 2-3 min. to get a nice brown top.
- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce or 2 tablespoons any type spaghetti sauce
- 8 -12 pepperoni slices
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
- minced garlic
- crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Place one flour tortilla on a baking sheet or pan. Place 2 tablespoon's of pizza sauce or spagetti sauce (bertolli is great) on tortilla and spread evenly over surface of tortilla.
- Place 4-6 pepperoni slices on top of sauce, then sprinkle with parmesean cheese.
- Take one slice of provolone cheese and tear it into four equally sized pieces. Place the four pieces on top of tortilla surface.
- Sprinkle mozzerella cheese (not very much) over all ingrediants.
- Place 4-6 more pepperoni slices over mozzerella, then sprinkle minced garlic over the mozzerella.
- Put second flour tortilla over top of your now tortilla pizza. Place one more whole slice of provolone directly in middle of toritlla, put just sprinkle of mozzerella cheese, then some crushed red pepper.
- Place in oven (set for 450 degrees) and wait about 10 minutes.
- Check on your quesidilla and see if it is done (the tortillas need to be a little brown on the outside to give it a crust like texture). If its done take it out.
- Cut into four triangles, and enjoy!