Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Midwest Living Magazine. YUM!!!
Make and share this Pepperoni Pizza Pull recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a 9 X 5 X 3 inch loaf pan: set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine pepperoni and cheeses.
- Cut breadstick dough into 1 inch pieces with kitchen scissors or a sharp knife.
- Arrange 1/3 of the dough pieces in prepared pan. Top with 1/3 of cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce.