Recipe by The Milocat
Found this recipe on Pinterest (pinned from the "lick the bowl good" blog) and made them for our staff Thanksgiving luncheon. They are really easy to whip up and taste like a pepperoni cheesy bread!
Top Review by lap39
I tried these also but only after I found your review on them. I saw them on Pinterest also but people post stuff on Pinterest just because the picture looks good. I never make any thing off of that web site unless I find it somewhere else and it has been tried and it is good. My grandkids loved these.
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce (to serve with Pizza Puffs)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Grease 24-cup mini-muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Whisk in the milk and egg.
- Stack slices of pepperoni and cut into small pieces.
- Stir in mozzarella, Parmesan, and pepperoni.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir the batter and divide among the mini-muffin cups.
- Bake until puffy and golden, about 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the pizza sauce until warmed through.
- Serve the sauce with the Pizza Puffs for dipping.