1/1 Photo of Pepperoni Pizza Puffs
The Milocat's Note:
Found this recipe on Pinterest (pinned from the "lick the bowl good" blog) and made them for our staff Thanksgiving luncheon. They are really easy to whip up and taste like a pepperoni cheesy bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375.
- 2Grease 24-cup mini-muffin pan.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- 4Whisk in the milk and egg.
- 5Stack slices of pepperoni and cut into small pieces.
- 6Stir in mozzarella, Parmesan, and pepperoni.
- 7Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 8Stir the batter and divide among the mini-muffin cups.
- 9Bake until puffy and golden, about 20-25 minutes.
- 10Meanwhile, heat the pizza sauce until warmed through.
- 11Serve the sauce with the Pizza Puffs for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pizza Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 533.0
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 137.8 mg
- Sodium 1513.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 27.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: