Prep 23 mins
Cook 10 mins
A yummyy pizza sandwhich:)
- 1 (10 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza dough
- 4 tablespoons fat free pasta sauce
- 4 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices pepperoni
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees; spray a nonstick baking sheet with nonstick.
- cooking spray. On a lightly floured work surface, unroll the dough. With
- your hands, press it into a square; cut into 4 squares. Place the dough on the.
- baking sheet. Spread the dough with the pasta sauce and sprinkle with the
- cheese. With the dough on the diagonal, fold in the corners as bi-fold rolls,
- pressing the corners gently to seal; leave some of the pasta sauce exposed.
- Place a pepperoni slice on the exposed pasta sauce. Bake until the cheese.
- melts and the crust is golden brown, 10-15 minutes.