This is a delicious snack or light lunch. You can add more toppings such as mushrooms, onions, peppers, olives, etc. but just keep in mind that these are a little smaller than a standard muffin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Using cooking spray coat muffin pan bottom & sides.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl beat eggs, milk & oil with whisk until combined.
- 3Add flour, basil, oregano & garlic powder. Beat until well combined. Stir in pepperoni.
- 4Fill prepared muffin pan HALF full of batter. Bake at 400 F for about 20 minutes or until popovers appear dry.
- 5Remove from oven and add a teaspoon to tablespoon of marinara sauce on the top of each popover. Sprinkle cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes longer.
- 6Remove from pan & serve. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pizza Popovers
Serving Size: 1 (677 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.3
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 41.8 mg
- Sodium 120.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: