Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious snack or light lunch. You can add more toppings such as mushrooms, onions, peppers, olives, etc. but just keep in mind that these are a little smaller than a standard muffin.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Using cooking spray coat muffin pan bottom & sides.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat eggs, milk & oil with whisk until combined.
- Add flour, basil, oregano & garlic powder. Beat until well combined. Stir in pepperoni.
- Fill prepared muffin pan HALF full of batter. Bake at 400 F for about 20 minutes or until popovers appear dry.
- Remove from oven and add a teaspoon to tablespoon of marinara sauce on the top of each popover. Sprinkle cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes longer.
- Remove from pan & serve. Enjoy!