Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Low fat. Make your own combiniations if you like. From Taste of Home.
Make and share this Pepperoni Pizza Pita recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 whole pita bread (6 inches)
- 6 pepperoni slices
- 2 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spread pizza sauce over pita bread.
- Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheese.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
My daughters made these for lunch over the weekend and we all loved them. They didn't use the mushrooms, but followed everything else. This is a great snack they can make themselves. Thanks for posting.