Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
My kids love this!!!
- 1 unbaked pie shell (9 in, I use a gluten free one)
- 8 ounces of shredded cheese
- 2 ounces of sliced pepperoni (I degreased mine)
- 1 (14 ounce) can Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons flour (I use Pamela's)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese and half of the pepperoni onto the bottom of the pie shell. Whisk together the milk, eggs, flour, basil, and garlic powder. Pour into pie shell. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top and carefully lay pepperoni on top of cheese. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until done.