Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great tasting pizza dip served warm. You can make this a head of time and bake it just before you need it. You can also freeze it before baking for last minute guests.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 3⁄4 chopped green pepper
- 10 pepperoni slices, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- toasted bread rounds or toasted breadstick
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Spread into a 9 inch pie plate or oven safe serving platter.
- Cover with pizza sauce.
- Top with green pepper, pepperoni, and onions.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with bread rounds or bread sticks.
Karen, this is a keeper!! I added ripe olives and served this with an assortment of crackers and it was a major hit!! Thanks so much for sharing this!
this was very, very tasty. I can't think of anything that I would do differently, except put it in a baking dish that fits into the toaster oven at work, so we can cook it properly next time!! I did add more pepperoni.MmmmMmmmm
Definate 5 stars. Served at my son's birthday party. Everyone absolutely loved it. Was extremely easy. I doubled the recipe, omitted green peppers for finicky eaters and added extra pepperoni. I also served with Frito's scoops. I made it on a large white oven safe serving platter so it really looked like a pizza. Will be using this recipe for many years to come. Thanks for posting.