Recipe by Karen From Colorado
A great tasting pizza dip served warm. You can make this a head of time and bake it just before you need it. You can also freeze it before baking for last minute guests.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 3⁄4 chopped green pepper
- 10 pepperoni slices, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- toasted bread rounds or toasted breadstick
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Spread into a 9 inch pie plate or oven safe serving platter.
- Cover with pizza sauce.
- Top with green pepper, pepperoni, and onions.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with bread rounds or bread sticks.