Recipe by Tabby Bartley
I love to make this for company! So good with a little kick to it! Great for game day or a cold winter night :)
Top Review by Mary N.
I made exactly as written and found it to be quite disappointing. It was So Bland! I ended up putting a bunch of spices to try and save it. Lots of Chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, extra italian seasoning, salt and pepper. After all of that spicing up, did it have some flavor. With all the extra spices, it was pretty good, but it lost the pizza taste with the addition of the chili powder. But it was good chili at that point! Don't forget the mozzarella cheese!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)