Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy dish that freezes well.
Make and share this Pepperoni Pizza Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Brown beef and drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce, undrained mushrooms, oregano, and garlic salt.
- Bring to boil and remove from heat.
- Combine macaroni and milk.
- In a greased 2-quart casserole dish, layer half each of the meat sauce, macaroni mixture, cheese, and pepperoni.
- Repeat layers, saving a little meat sauce for top.
- Garnish with remaining pepperoni slices.
- Bake (covered) at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.