Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy dish that freezes well.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups macaroni noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 (4 ounce) package pepperoni slices
- Brown beef and drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce, undrained mushrooms, oregano, and garlic salt.
- Bring to boil and remove from heat.
- Combine macaroni and milk.
- In a greased 2-quart casserole dish, layer half each of the meat sauce, macaroni mixture, cheese, and pepperoni.
- Repeat layers, saving a little meat sauce for top.
- Garnish with remaining pepperoni slices.
- Bake (covered) at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.