An easy dish that freezes well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef and drain.
- 2Stir in tomato sauce, undrained mushrooms, oregano, and garlic salt.
- 3Bring to boil and remove from heat.
- 4Combine macaroni and milk.
- 5In a greased 2-quart casserole dish, layer half each of the meat sauce, macaroni mixture, cheese, and pepperoni.
- 6Repeat layers, saving a little meat sauce for top.
- 7Garnish with remaining pepperoni slices.
- 8Bake (covered) at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 808.4
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 160.6 mg
- Sodium 1553.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 49.9 g