- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 15 ounces pizza sauce
- 4 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 3 1⁄2 ounces pepperoni slices
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups noodles, uncooked
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ground beef, green pepper, and onion in 2-quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 4 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink. Stir halfway through cooking time. Drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 6 1/2 to 9 minutes, or until mixture comes to boil. Stir. Continue cooking on Power Level 4 for 8 to 12 minutes, or until noodles are tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Top with cheese. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.