Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Good kid-friendly dish that can be made in the microwave. From Amana Radarrange.
Make and share this Pepperoni Pizza Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 15 ounces pizza sauce
- 4 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 3 1⁄2 ounces pepperoni slices
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups noodles, uncooked
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Combine ground beef, green pepper, and onion in 2-quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 4 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink. Stir halfway through cooking time. Drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 6 1/2 to 9 minutes, or until mixture comes to boil. Stir. Continue cooking on Power Level 4 for 8 to 12 minutes, or until noodles are tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Top with cheese. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Yum, love pizza, love pepperoni & love pasta so this mix of the 3 was delish! Thanks!
Fast ,Easy, and Delicious! We loved it. I love pepperoni, so added extra. Clean up was a breeze, I cooked everything in on pot.
I cannot thank you enough for this recipe, and to Parsley for the wonderful stovetop method! It was so simple, flavorful & my husband absolutely loved it. I used whole wheat elbow macaroni, no peppers or mushrooms, lean ground turkey & low fat cheese. For the "toppings," I used turkey pepperoni & tons of olives-but the options are endless. I cook vegetarian for myself now & my husband has missed lasagna-like meat dishes. This saved the day & I am sure I will make this for him again & again. Thanks again!!