- 1 cup water, warm plus
- 2 tablespoons water, warm (90-100 deg)
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons yeast
- 2⁄3 cup pepperoni slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients except pepperoni in bread machine pan in order recommended by manufacture.
- Add pepperoni at the raisin/nut signal or 5 to 10 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
- Use basic/white cycle, and medium or light crust color.
- Makes 1 1/2 pound loaf.