Recipe by ThatJodiGirl
This are terrific, and the kids can help too! They are bite sized pizza calzones.
Top Review by Hoosier_Mama
I didn't think that the taste was all that, however, the kids had a lot of fun preparing these. They were each able to add or omit any ingredients to personalize their own pizza bites. Fun to make with kids!
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 packages refrigerated biscuits
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- For filling; combine cheeses (1/2 of the parmesan), pepperoni and sauce, set aside.
- Separate the biscuits.
- Flatten to 3" circles.
- Place one rounded tablespoon of filling in the center of each biscuit.
- bring edges of dough together, pinch edges of dough to seal.
- Place, seam side down on greased baking sheet, brush with milk.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a 350° preheated oven for 12- 15 minutes or until golden brown.