Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This are terrific, and the kids can help too! They are bite sized pizza calzones.
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 packages refrigerated biscuits
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- For filling; combine cheeses (1/2 of the parmesan), pepperoni and sauce, set aside.
- Separate the biscuits.
- Flatten to 3" circles.
- Place one rounded tablespoon of filling in the center of each biscuit.
- bring edges of dough together, pinch edges of dough to seal.
- Place, seam side down on greased baking sheet, brush with milk.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a 350° preheated oven for 12- 15 minutes or until golden brown.
I didn't think that the taste was all that, however, the kids had a lot of fun preparing these. They were each able to add or omit any ingredients to personalize their own pizza bites. Fun to make with kids!
These worked out great. My family loved them and i have a house of picky eaters , i will be making these often.
Our daughter made this for the family as a surprise. It was great! She made a few changes. Instead of using biscuits she used crescent rolls. She increased the milk and parm cheese. In addition, she used the Trader Joe's brands of pizza sauce and pepperoni. She even took the photo so it could be posted on Zaar!