1/1 Photo of Pepperoni Pizza Bites
This are terrific, and the kids can help too! They are bite sized pizza calzones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For filling; combine cheeses (1/2 of the parmesan), pepperoni and sauce, set aside.
- 2Separate the biscuits.
- 3Flatten to 3" circles.
- 4Place one rounded tablespoon of filling in the center of each biscuit.
- 5bring edges of dough together, pinch edges of dough to seal.
- 6Place, seam side down on greased baking sheet, brush with milk.
- 7Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake in a 350° preheated oven for 12- 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pizza Bites
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.2
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 1010.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 12.0 g