Recipe by Caz
A childhood neighbor's mom used to make these for us. You can use any kind of meat and cheese - even dressing for that matter. I have made ham and chedder and salami and mozzeralla but pepperoni and american is the "tradition".
Top Review by StacyMD187373
Tasty, quick appetizer that I whipped up last minute. I didn't find the recipe too hard to follow. I did use shredded cheese and cut up my pepperoni slices into quarters. Baked up nicely and were gone pretty quickly! Thanks for posting! Made for the PARTY tag game.
- 10 slices pepperoni, diced
- 2 slices American cheese, diced
- 2 tablespoons prepared Italian dressing
- 1 package crescent roll
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pepperoni, cheese and Italian dressing in small bowl.
- Unroll crescent rolls and seperate into 2 rectangles- pinch perforations together so they won't seperate.
- Spoon 1/2 of pepperoni mixture onto each rectangle.
- Starting at short side roll dough jellyroll style.
- Slice rolls into about 1/2 inch slices.
- Place flat on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until just browned.