Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy Recipe, on here for safe keeping :)
- 118.29 ml pepperoni, diced
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1.23 ml dried oregano
- 1 egg, separated
- 226.79 g package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- In a small bowl, combine the pepperoni, cheese, oregano and egg yolk. In another small bowl, whisk egg white until foamy; set aside. Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations.
- Spread pepperoni mixture over each rectangle to within 1/4 inches of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal. Cut each into six slices.
- Place cut side down on greased baking sheets; brush tops with egg white. Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
These were so easy to make and tasted great. However they did burn slightly on the bottom. Wonder if turning them would help with that. But other than that we really enjoyed this snack. Made for Fall PAC 2012