1/3 Photos of Pepperoni Pinwheels
A quick an easy pizza in a rollup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 16 inch X 10 inch rectangle.
- 2Sprinkle with cheeses and pepperoni.
- 3Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut into 2 inch slices,.
- 4Place cut side down in a greased 15 inch X 10 inch X 1 inch baking pan, lightly press down to flatten.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Serve with spaghetti sauce if desired.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.7
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 43.3 mg
- Sodium 631.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: