Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick an easy pizza in a rollup
Make and share this Pepperoni Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 16 inch X 10 inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and pepperoni.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut into 2 inch slices,.
- Place cut side down in a greased 15 inch X 10 inch X 1 inch baking pan, lightly press down to flatten.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with spaghetti sauce if desired.
Delicious, pizza flavored, and so simple to make! What's not to love? I used turkey pepperoni, spread pizza sauce on the dough before adding the toppings, and I brushed the pinwheels with a little bit of melted garlic bread spread before I baked them. I baked these for 12 minutes, because they were really gooey at 10 minutes. I brought a triple batch of these to share at a work gathering, and they were an instant hit. Thanks for posting! Made for the Emerald City Shakers for ZWT7
These little treats are delicious! Love the taste and they were so easy to make. Made for Count Dracula and his Hot Bites, ZWT 7.
Very yummy snack! My 13y DN and I made these today for her after-school snack today. She thought they were AWESOME! We decided to put a little pizza sauce in the roll-ups and she dipped them in ranch dressing. Thanks for a great after-school pick-me-up! Made for Everyday is a Holiday Tag