Recipe by morgainegeiser
A quick an easy pizza in a rollup
Top Review by Muffin Goddess
Delicious, pizza flavored, and so simple to make! What's not to love? I used turkey pepperoni, spread pizza sauce on the dough before adding the toppings, and I brushed the pinwheels with a little bit of melted garlic bread spread before I baked them. I baked these for 12 minutes, because they were really gooey at 10 minutes. I brought a triple batch of these to share at a work gathering, and they were an instant hit. Thanks for posting! Made for the Emerald City Shakers for ZWT7
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) packageof refrigerated pizza crusts
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni slice
- 1⁄2 cup spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 16 inch X 10 inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and pepperoni.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut into 2 inch slices,.
- Place cut side down in a greased 15 inch X 10 inch X 1 inch baking pan, lightly press down to flatten.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with spaghetti sauce if desired.