- 391.22 g containerrefrigerated pizza crusts
- 236.59 ml part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 236.59 ml pepperoni, chopped
- 118.29 ml spaghetti sauce, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 16-inch by 10-inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and pepperoni.
- Roll up jelly roll style, starting with a long side.
- Cut into 2 inch slices.
- Place cut side down in a greased 15 inch by 10 inch baking pan; lightly press down to flatten.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with spaghetti sauce, if desired.