This makes a great snack or appetizer. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 16-inch by 10-inch rectangle.
- 2Sprinkle with cheeses and pepperoni.
- 3Roll up jelly roll style, starting with a long side.
- 4Cut into 2 inch slices.
- 5Place cut side down in a greased 15 inch by 10 inch baking pan; lightly press down to flatten.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Serve with spaghetti sauce, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 298.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: