- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) containerrefrigerated pizza crusts
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup spaghetti sauce, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 16-inch by 10-inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and pepperoni.
- Roll up jelly roll style, starting with a long side.
- Cut into 2 inch slices.
- Place cut side down in a greased 15 inch by 10 inch baking pan; lightly press down to flatten.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with spaghetti sauce, if desired.