Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This makes a great snack or appetizer. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious.
Make and share this Pepperoni Pinwheels recipe from Food.com.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 16-inch by 10-inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and pepperoni.
- Roll up jelly roll style, starting with a long side.
- Cut into 2 inch slices.
- Place cut side down in a greased 15 inch by 10 inch baking pan; lightly press down to flatten.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with spaghetti sauce, if desired.