Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Taste of Home
- 1⁄2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 egg, separated
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine the pepperoni, cheese, oregano and egg yolk.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg white until foamy then set aside.
- Separate dough into four rectangles, seal perforations.
- Spread pepperoni mixture over each rectangle to within 1/4 inches of edges.
- Roll starting with short side then pinch seams to seal.
- Cut each into six slices.
- Place cut side down on greased baking sheets, brush tops with egg white.
- Bake at 375 for 12-15 minute.
These are really good! We gobbled them up while waiting to ring in the New Year. We will be making these again. Thanks for the recipe