Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from a TOH recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup diced turkey pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375* F. Grease two baking sheets.
- Mix together the pepperoni, cheese, oregano, and egg yolk in a bowl. In a small bowl, whisk egg white until foamy. Separate the crescent roll dough into four rectangles and seal at perforations.
- Spread pepperoni mixture over rectangles to within 1/4 inch of edges. Roll up rectangles, jelly-roll style, starting at a short edge. Pinch seams to seal. Slice each roll into six slices.
- Place slices onto greased baking sheets. Brush with egg white. Bake at 375°F for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm; refrigerate leftovers.