Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tasty appetizer. Tastes similar to pizza. Quick and easy. Taken from Carando Classic Italian Cookbook.
- 8 ounces can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup slice pepperoni, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine cheese, pepperoni, oregano and egg; mix well.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles, pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread each rectangle with 1/4 of mixture.
- Starting at short side, roll up each rectangle, pinch ends to seal.
- Cut each roll into 6 slices. Place cut side down, 1" apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes,.
- Serve warm with pizza sauce on the side for dipping.