- 3⁄4 lb penne rigate
- 1⁄2 lb pepperoni (Sliced or stick)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb roma tomato, seeded (about 2)
- 1 cup light cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook penne until al dente, about 13 minutes.
- Cut pepperoni into smaller pieces, saute pepperoni in medium pan until golden. Discard all but 3 tbsp of grease.
- Stir in garlic, cook for 30 seconds.
- Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in cream, salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta, toss with pepperoni mixture, finish off with the parsley and parmesan cheese.