Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I concocted this one summer when it was too hot to cook and the kids loved it. It'll cut the craving, and will beat the heat. Just like any other pizza adjust for your own preferences.
- 16 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian salad dressing
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 12 ounces cooked ham, diced
- 1 (1 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 4 ounces pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 16 ounces grape tomatoes
- Cook rotini according to package directions and chill.
- Process Pepperoni through either a food processor or food grinder until fine.
- Mix Italian Dressing, Mayonnaise, Parmesan Cheese, Italian Seasoning and Pepperoni until smooth and pour over chilled rotini and add remaining ingredients and chill.