Recipe by Seasoned Cook
GREAT for a cookout or potluck dinner! This salad needs to marinate for the flavors to blend. The pepperoni gives a good 'zing' to this recipe. Easy preparation!
Top Review by berry271
Yummy and fresh pasta salad. Like that it had good flavor but wasn't heavy like some other similar pasta salads. I think this would hold up well at picnics especially, since it doesn't have mayo and cheese.
- 2 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in fourths
- 1 cup pepperoni, cut in pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup Italian dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in salted water until a la dente stage. Drain well.
- Cut cucumber, leaving portion of peeling on for color. Cut grape tomatoes in fourths.
- In a large bowl, mix drained pasta and remaining ingredients. Marinate for at least 5 hours in refrigerate for flavors to blend.