Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
GREAT for a cookout or potluck dinner! This salad needs to marinate for the flavors to blend. The pepperoni gives a good 'zing' to this recipe. Easy preparation!
- 2 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in fourths
- 1 cup pepperoni, cut in pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- Cook pasta in salted water until a la dente stage. Drain well.
- Cut cucumber, leaving portion of peeling on for color. Cut grape tomatoes in fourths.
- In a large bowl, mix drained pasta and remaining ingredients. Marinate for at least 5 hours in refrigerate for flavors to blend.
Yummy and fresh pasta salad. Like that it had good flavor but wasn't heavy like some other similar pasta salads. I think this would hold up well at picnics especially, since it doesn't have mayo and cheese.
This recipe was the bomb! I didn't have Italian Dressing so I used Cheesy Fantastic Lite and it came out perfect. I will most definately be using this recipe as a go to in warm weather. Thank you so much for sharing. Hmmm think I'll go have some now!
I have made this recipe several times.. It is so Delish!!!
I do use Newman's Own Low Fat Italian Dressing.
My family just loves it & It's a perfect meal on a hot summers day..