Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very good salad my DD made up, as her family loves pepperoni.
- 12 ounces tri-colored pasta
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4 ounces cubed marbled colby-monterey jack cheese
- 3 ounces pepperoni, cut in half
- 1 cup Italian dressing (I use Kraft Light Done Right House Italian)
- Cook rotini pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse the pasta in cold water.
- Add the rest of the ingredients; mix and refrigerate.
Rose, thank you so much for saving my 4th of July!! We were to attend a BBQ and I thought I was supposed to bring a veggie platter, well the hosts had me down for a pasta dish. I went on 'Zaar right away and found this recipe (I already had all of the ingredients except pepperoni, so I had my DH pick it up). Everyone LOVED it! Thanks a bunch- can't wait to try some of your other recipes!
I used a mixture of no name Italian dressing and kraft zesty dressing and cubed sharp cheddar cheese as thats what I had on hand. Excellent, a perfect addition to the menu tonight. I didn't measure anything... but this tastes better after sitting in the fridge for a while, so make sure theres a little more dressing then you'd think you need so it can soak it up!
Excellent pasta salad. Very colorful which made for a beautiful presentation too. The pepperoni really makes this salad pop with flavor. Hubby insists that I make it again......SOON!!!! Thanks for sharing this winner, Rose of Sharon.