Recipe by out of here
A very good salad my DD made up, as her family loves pepperoni.
Top Review by simplemom
Rose, thank you so much for saving my 4th of July!! We were to attend a BBQ and I thought I was supposed to bring a veggie platter, well the hosts had me down for a pasta dish. I went on 'Zaar right away and found this recipe (I already had all of the ingredients except pepperoni, so I had my DH pick it up). Everyone LOVED it! Thanks a bunch- can't wait to try some of your other recipes!
- 12 ounces tri-colored pasta
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4 ounces cubed marbled colby-monterey jack cheese
- 3 ounces pepperoni, cut in half
- 1 cup Italian dressing (I use Kraft Light Done Right House Italian)